Treated Pine H3 Paling 100 x 12 x 1.5
• Treated Pine Palings are a low cost option for cladding a boundary fence
• This item is 100mm x 12mm Thick and 1.5mtr high.
• Would typically be used as part of a “standard” boundary fence on a 3 rail structure
• Other lengths available up to 2.4mtr
• The common method in Victoria is to use 150mm palings as base, 50mm apart
• That gap is covered with 100 mm palings giving a 25mm overlap
• So 5 of each paling will cover 1 metre
• TP Palings are made from the heartwood of Radiata Pine
• Chemically treated to H3 (above ground) level usually with CCA
For more information call 9555 5569.