Treated Pine H3 BG 70 x 45
• Radiata pine treated to H3 (above ground) rating with either CCA, Micropro or LOSP
• Kiln dried before treatment • may be wet after treatment.
• Size is 70mm x 45mm and sold per metre
• Standard lengths are 6.0m, 5.4m, 4.8m, 4.2m and 3.6m or any of those in half. Not all these lengths will always be available
• ‘Builders Grade’ can range from merch to F5 structural rating, so is a general purpose timber at the lower end of structural grading.
• It is a low cost alternative to F7, relying on the skill of the builder to use where appropriate
• Please refer to the span table here
For more information call 9555 5569.