LIFETIME PINE REINVENTS
THE FENCE POST
Currently out of stock – more due in September
The “W” post has come out of the need for a sturdy, lightweight alternative to the classic timber fencing post, which is the biggest issue with fences today.
The hot dip galvanised surface of these posts make them extremely durable in-ground and easily capable of outlasting the rest of your fence.
The purpose of our design is to make a fence post that is functional, practical and allows for use of the same materials and tools that you would use with a timber post.
It is intended to be user-friendly for all facets of fencing, including capped, sloped land, raked panels, double plinth as well as the standard.
ABOUT The “W” Post
- Unique “W” profile creates strength while keeping post lightweight
- Hot dip galvanised surface means this post will easily outlast the rest of the fence
- 7mm holes at 30mm intervals down both sides of the post provide maximum flexibility to cope with any variations in the fence’s construction
- Available in Various lengths
- Only one post type required – Adapts to standard plinth, double plinth and capping easily
- A simple alternative solution to stabilise/repair existing fences
HOW TO USE The “W” Post
- Check out our instructional PDFs linked below for step-by-step procedures to building different types of fences with the “W” post:
Easy to screw rails onto from behind