Treated Pine H3 F5 90 x 45
• Radiata pine treated to H3 (above ground) rating with either CCA, Micropro or LOSP
• Kiln dried before treatment • may be wet after treatment.
• Size is 90mm x 45mm and sold per metre
• Standard lengths are 6.0m, 5.4m, 4.8m, 4.2m and 3.6m or any of those in half
• ‘Builders Grade’ will be generally F5 visually graded structural timber but certainly at the lower end of structural classification.
• It is a low cost alternative to F7, relying on the skill of the builder to use where appropriate
• Please refer to the span table here
Call 9555 5569 for more information.