Merbau Dressed 190 x 45
• Merbau is a very popular hardwood choice for its colour and straight grain.
• Section is 190mm x 45mm, finger jointed but with smooth dressed finish
• Finger jointing may result in differing colour variations
• Used as a structural or decorative section
• Typically sourced from South East Asia
• Kiln dried prior to machining making a stable end product
• Will drop colour if wet, which can be easily cleaned with water.
• Best to oil to preserve colour and prevent cracking (or paint)